Fresenius-Kabi currently has an opportunity for Risk Analyst in our Lake Zurich, IL corporate headquarters.
Under general supervision, the Risk Analyst develops, implements, analyzes, plans, administers and monitors a wide variety of risk management and insurance program activities. This position interacts with all levels throughout the company, including FSE Insurance, Accounting, Financial Planning & Analysis, Sales, Legal and HR. Risk Analyst provides dedicated support to all members of the Risk group as well as back-up services to Treasury group when required.
PRINCIPAL ACTIVITIES PERFORMED
- Together with the Risk Manager, coordinate placement and administration of the Company’s commercial Casualty and Property insurance policies, as well as professional liability lines such as Fiduciary, Employment Practices and Cyber. Activities include analyzing underwriting information for accuracy and timely completion of applications.
- Provide analysis and reporting to facilitate the management of the Company’s insurance programs and support the department’s strategic initiatives.
- Responsible for Risk monitoring system; analyze data from many sources (Quality, Regulatory, Manufacturing, etc.) and quantify potential impact to the Company’s risk profile.
- Manage claims process; communicate claims to insurance carriers; develop and maintain claim expense tracking system to ensure accurate loss run reporting.
- Oversee loss control evaluations as required by insurance contracts.
- In charge of Company’s fleet administration related to accident reporting, maintenance management and fuel/insurance cards.
- Develop and continuously update processes/procedures to support assigned activities.
- Lead preparation, audit and tracking of budgets and costs for management approval.
- Audit insurance premium payments and control all invoicing/billing from insurers and brokers.
- Manage the Company’s certificate of insurance program, including annual renewal distribution and third party tracking program. Respond to ad-hoc client and vendor requests for certificates.
- Create and maintain historical risk exposure schedules for the firm’s global property and liability programs.
- As required, provide back-up support to Treasury group for daily cash activities, including wire transfer payments and cash report analysis.
- Other duties as assigned.