My Career. My Company. My Legacy. At PCL, you are more than just an employee. You could be part of a team that works hard, plays hard, and makes a difference in your community. PCL offers competitive compensation packages, and a chance to be an owner in our 100-percent employee-owned company. We not only reward you financially, but give you challenging assignments and a supportive work environment which promotes personal and professional growth.
Whether you are looking for a corporate or construction career, exciting opportunities are waiting for you. Our people have helped us stand out as a leading general contracting organization, which is why we’re always looking for new talent—individuals who can bring innovative solutions and thinking to every project.
We are seeking an experienced Risk Manager for our US Head Office located in Denver, Colorado.
Reporting directly to the Vice President of Risk Management, activities include:
- Assist in the planning, design and implementation of a companywide risk management process
- Risk assessment, including analyzing risks, identifying risk, describing and estimating the risks affecting the business
- Risk evaluation, including comparing estimated risk based on the criteria established by the organization, including costs, legal requirements and environmental factors, and the organization’s previous handling of risk
- Establishing and quantifying the organization’s level of risk they are prepared to accept
- Tailored risk reporting for different stakeholders specific to sector, border and specific location, Communication of most significant risks to senior leaders with the ability to bring their awareness to their accountability for individual risks
- Corporate governance involving external risk reporting to the stakeholders
- Carrying out processes such as purchasing insurance, implementing loss prevention measures and making business continuity plans to limit risks and contingency plans
- Conducting audits of policy and compliance to standards, including liaising with internal and external auditors
- Providing support, education and training to staff to build risk awareness within the organization