ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assisting the Account Executives in all facets of client service;
- Assist with client renewal allocations;
- Assist with invoicing and tracking of premium from various carrier entities and managing payment to carriers;
- Assist with the issuance of certificates;
- Assist with Flood zone determinations;
- Timely requests of applications for certain coverages and ensuring that these are completed in a timely manner by clients;
- Responding to questions raised by loan servicers;
- Managing mid-term changes to client portfolios, adding and deleting properties as needed, producing endorsements and invoicing additional or return premiums as appropriate;
- Maintain the client’s schedule of values during the year;
- Tracking clients account balances to ensure prompt payment is executed;
- Assisting with client presentations, as needed;
- All of the above in a timely manner, establishing and maintaining high levels of trust and confidence with clients, loan servicers, carriers and your colleagues;
Personal and Organizational Development
- Set priorities and manage workflow for self to ensure efficient, timely, and accurate processing of all responsibilities;
- Maintain cordial and effective relations with clients, co-workers, carriers, wholesalers, vendors, and other business contacts;
- Maintain up-to-date proposals, workflow logs, manuals or other required documentation and records;
- Interact with others effectively utilizing good communication skills, cooperating purposefully, and providing information and guidance as needed to achieve the business goals of the Company;
- Stay informed regard industry information, new product/program developments, coverages, legislation, technology to continuously improve knowledge and performance;
- Other duties may be assigned;
- Work effectively to resolve problems or enhance service in a timely manner;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands;
- Ensure expert knowledge is maintained.
- Full knowledge of Property & Casualty lines of coverage and services;
- Recognize problems and respond appropriately;
- Able to analyze situations logically in order to draw solid conclusions;
- Demonstrate experience with Agency Management Systems;
- Advanced knowledge of navigating the Internet as well as various Microsoft Office programs to include Windows, Outlook, Word & Excel;
- Strong attention to detail and time management abilities;
- Strong ability to multi-task and assign priority;
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently both with and without direct supervision;
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team environment as well as independently;
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, both written and oral.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent required.
- Two or more years experience in mid-size brokerage or carrier.
- Must have working knowledge of a variety of Microsoft Office computer software applications to include word processing, spreadsheets, database, and presentation software.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position continually requires teamwork, demonstrated poise, tact, and diplomacy.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Colorado Fire & Casualty Broker License
- Valid driver license