Supports the Company's Enterprise Management framework and assessment process by developing, and evaluating data associated with the Company's most significant risks. Duties and responsibilities include: • Performs quantitative modeling necessary to prioritize risks and evaluate ranges of outcomes across multiple risk scenarios. • Performs financial analysis necessary to evaluate various risk financing options including evaluation of cash flows and related sensitivity analysis. • Analyzes loss data to identify key trends, develops suggested risk mitigation steps and presents recommendations to management. • Performs loss exposure analyses and evaluates benchmarking data in order to evaluate the adequacy of insurance coverage limits. • Performs risk management & insurance integration activities in support of HII's business development activities. • Evaluates insurance market trends and make recommendations as the result of those analyses. • Working with the Company’s insurance broker, prepares and presents information to the Company’s insurance underwriters.
US Citizenship Required for this Position
Relocation assistance will be available
Yes, up to 10% of the time
10 Years experience with Bachelors; 8 Years experience with Masters
Employer will assist with relocation costs.
Internal Number: 29861BR
About Huntington Ingalls Industries
Huntington Ingalls Industries is America’s largest military shipbuilding company and a provider of professional services to partners in government and industry. For more than a century, HII’s Newport News and Ingalls shipbuilding divisions in Virginia and Mississippi have built more ships in more ship classes than any other U.S. naval shipbuilder. HII’s Technical Solutions division provides a wide range of professional services through its Fleet Support, Mission Driven Innovative Solutions, Nuclear & Environmental, and Oil & Gas groups. Headquartered in Newport News, Virginia, HII employs more than 40,000 people operating both domestically and internationally.
- Builder of the most complex ships in the world for 132 years at Newport News, and 80 years at Ingalls.
- Sole builder of U.S. Navy aircraft carriers, the world’s largest warships, and one of two builders constructing nuclear-powered submarines.
- Exclusive provider of refueling services for nuclear-powered aircraft carriers, at the forefront of new ship technologies, specialized manufacturing capabilities and nuclear facility management.
- Largest industrial employer in Virginia and Mississippi, and an employer in Lou...isiana and Alabama.
- Largest supplier of U.S. Navy surface combatants—has built more than 70 percent of Navy fleet of warships.
- Builder-of-record for 41 DDG 51 class Aegis guided missile destroyers.
- Builder of record for the LHA 6 class large-deck amphibious ships and the sole builder of the Navy’s newest fleet of the San Antonio (LPD 17) class amphibious assault ships.
- Builder-of-record for the flagship of the U.S. Coast Guard – the National Security Cutter.
- Provider of a wide variety of products and services to the nuclear energy, oil and gas markets, including Department of Energy
- Provider of mission critical and practical solutions to a wide variety of government and commercial customers worldwide through Technical Solutions.
- Unrivalled experience in modular engineering and construction with innovative new solutions for upstream, midstream and downstream energy infrastructure.
- Employs approximately 5,000 engineers and designers.