Aon is looking for a Manager, Global Insurance
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions supporting the risk function for one of our outsourcing clients, in Chicago, IL.
Your impact as a Manager, Global Insurance
This Outsourced position located in Chicago will be responsible for managing the clients Organizational Risks and Minimizing the Adverse Impact of Losses Through Risk Identification and Evaluation, Determining Best Technique for Managing Specific Risk, Coordinating and Partnering with Colleagues Internally on Changes or Data Collection, Designing Global Property and Casualty Programs to Minimize Risks Through Insurance, And Regularly Evaluating and Monitoring the Program.
- Responsible for invoicing, monthly reconciliation
- Utilize information systems and claims databses to develop needed loss reserves for analysis, budget preparation, insurance underwriting and marketing and internal reports
- Manage third party claim administrators and related services
- Stay current on the client's products and services and insurance industry issues that may impact insurance programs or claims.
- Gather data and submission for policy renewals
- Review contracts and certificates of insurance
- Respond to foreign insurance issues
- Manage liability claims/litigation workers compensation, auto, property claims and legacy claims
Aviation Liability, Unmanned space Aircraft and Aviation Products Liability
Directors & Officers and Fiduciary Liability
Primary and Excess Liability
Professional/ Cyber Liability
Foreign Liability and Workers Compensation and Defence Base Act (DBA)
All Risk Property
Special Employee Benefits (KR&E)
Contract Specific Policies
Project Policies - Installation Floaters/Builders Risk