The Contracts & Compliance Analyst provides direct support to the VP of Risk Management by in overseeing the company's contracts, licensing and compliance functions. The Contracts & Compliance Analyst will drive compliance among internal and external partners through positive, trust-based relationships, open communications, coordinating and conducting audits, and building and facilitating contracts trainings for various audiences. The Contracts & Compliance Analyst will need to be an internal business partner by: developing productive business relationships; using information to understand internal business partners’ expectations, needs, and circumstances; and anticipating and recognizing issues/problems and responding quickly. It is a good stepping-stone to an Enterprise Risk Manager position.
· Entry level position or paralegal certification; bachelor’s degree (no JD's); experience in contracts and litigation is a plus
· Analysis and reporting skills
· Attention to detail
· Communication, both written and verbal, to various levels within the organization
· Computer skill requirements include: Intermediate MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and easily adaptable to other in-house software applications
· Ability to learn new legal skills and acquire specialized knowledge related to performance of job duties and accomplishment of department and corporate goals
· Uses discretion with confidential information
About Power Construction Company, LLC
Founded in 1926, Power Construction Company, LLC ("Power") is a 95-year commercial construction company. One of Chicago’s largest builders that focuses on: Aviation, Cold-Storage, Corporate, Developer, Education, Healthcare and Hospitality. Power has total sales in excess of $1 billion and 450 employees, while working exclusively in the Chicagoland region.