Property and Casualty, Risk Financing, Risk Management
4 Year Degree
Summary: The Insurance and Risk Management Analyst is responsible for supporting all aspects of Parker Hannifin’s risk management department and programs. This includes, at minimum, auto, general liability, property, workers’ compensation, marine cargo, cyber, executive risk and aviation. The person in this position is responsible for the risk identification, analysis, reporting, and oversight of global property & casualty insurance programs.
*This position does not have direct reports.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Support and analyze strategies, policies and procedures to minimize overall risk to the organization.
• Work closely with the Risk Manager and third-party administrator on the oversight of the self-insured workers’ compensation program, including management of state assessments, payment processing and audits.
• Day-to-day oversight and administration of surety bonds, auto safety program and business continuity plans.
• Compile submission data for insurance renewals throughout the year, including but not limited to, completing applications, updating property values and obtaining claims data.
• Calculate, communicate and maintain insurance allocations.
• Provide oversight and maintenance of the internal risk management SharePoint site.
• Take a leadership role in the coordination and issuance of internal reports.
• Support the certificate of insurance program with internal and external customers.
• Represent the risk management department and collaborate with Parker internal departments on risk-related projects, as needed.
• Assist the Director of Risk Management or other members of the risk management team on special programs, as warranted.
Qualifications include the following:
• Bachelor’s degree in Risk Management, Insurance, Business Administration or related field.
• Insurance certification such as ARM, CRM, CPCU, a plus.
• Demonstrate ability and working knowledge of risk management practices.
• Knowledge of accounting practices, a plus.
• Thorough understanding of Microsoft suite of products, including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word and SharePoint.
• Two years or more experience in a related position.
• Demonstrated teamwork and team building skills in producing results and meeting organizational objectives.
• Able to create and maintain enthusiasm for new and challenging goals. Serves as a role model by promoting new ideas and positive change.
• Effective at building customer partnerships with commitment to customer satisfaction.
Additional Comments: The essential functions have been provided as examples of the type of work performed by employees assigned to this job classification. The Company reserves the right to modify the work assignments and/or to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions. The job description is not intended to be an all inclusive list of duties and responsibilities. It is intended to describe the general nature of the position.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Parker is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. U.S. Citizenship/Permanent Resident is required for most positions. (“Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/VEVRAA Federal Contractor”) If you would like more information about Equal Employment Opportunity as an applicant under the law, please go to http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf and http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_gina_supplement.pdf
Internal Number: 17621-1A
About Parker Hannifin Corporation
Parker Hannifin is a Fortune 250 global leader in motion and control technologies. For 100 years the company has engineered the success of its customers in a wide range of diversified industrial and aerospace markets.Parker’s engineering expertise and broad range of core technologies uniquely positions the company to help solve the world’s greatest engineering challenges.